Should you build a product applying React.js? A short guide
What is the React.js?
Which successful digital products are built with React.js?
React.js is taking over. New products are being made using it and some of the biggest and most successful companies are incorporating React.js into their stack. This includes the world’s most renowned applications, such as:
- Social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Sharing economy platforms (Airbnb, Lyft, Uber)
- Media sites (Yahoo!)
- Video platforms (Netflix)
- SaaS tools (SendGrid, Asana, InVisionApp, Zapier)
What can I build with React.js?
You can build web applications and hybrid mobile apps fast with React.js. It's perfect for the modern, agile, iterative software design and development approach.
With React.js, you can launch an MVP very quickly without sacrificing any of the looks and feel nor UX.
You use apply React.js in any frontend web or mobile application. Here are some scenarios it suits perfectly.
- If you are facing a medium-to-high complexity application requiring complicated flows on the client-side.
- If you are planning to build an app requiring a reactive and performant UI.
- When developing a static website with more or less dynamic content (such as a blog or a landing page).
- When having a performant website or web application is crucial to your business plan.
- If finding high-quality engineering talent quickly is essential for the success of your project.
All these situations create a perfect storm for React.js usage.