Sleek UX for a Luxury Fashion Ecommerce Platform
Meaningful change through fashion
Ninety Percent wanted to create a fashion brand that would boost women's confidence with luxury collections as well as raise societal and environmental awareness. That’s how the idea for the e-commerce platform with stylish clothes supporting a charity was born.
- Creating a website application where customers can browse distinct collections with ease.
- Implementing a unique experience on the website where customers can learn about and vote for a cause of their choice after a purchase.
- Make the app design in line with the target group.
We built and designed the e-commerce website from scratch, remaining in close contact with the client, providing frequent updates and recommendations. User experience was also a crucial factor, so the team brought on board an experienced and UX-oriented frontend developer.
- Advanced filtering functionalities.
- Flexible, customisable and easy-to-set-up homepage module.
- Integrated payments (Sagepay & Paypal).
- Charity voting module with instructions and code validation.
- Great UX throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Full spectrum of software consulting throughout the process.
Within 10 months, Netguru's team designed a desktop layout with all necessary functionalities and then effortlessly translated them into mobile layouts.
- Slick design with smooth user flows.
- E-commerce platform with the necessary functionalities and integrations built in 10 months.
- Complete flexibility for the client to manage frontend content, especially for the home page which frequently requires new creative layouts and updates.
- Mobile experience just as good as the desktop experience.
- 2 development stages
- 4 causes to support
- 10 months of development
- 4 members of the team