Why is Java so popular?
There are seven primary reasons why Java is such a popular programming language:
- Language longevity: Java was first released in 1995, and it is still one of the most popular languages today. Java's long lifespan is due to its stability, maturity, and wide range of features.
- Object-oriented programming: Java is an object-oriented language, which means that Java programs are composed of objects that interact. Object-oriented programming makes Java code easy to understand and maintain.
- Simple to learn and maintain: Java is a simple language to learn, and it has very few syntactic rules. Java code is also easy to maintain because Java is a statically typed language. This means that Java programs do not change their type at run-time, making Java code less error-prone.
- Security: Java is a secure programming language because it uses secure features such as bytecode verification and sandboxing.
- Automatic memory management: Java uses automatic memory management, which means that Java applications do not have to manage memory manually. Java uses a garbage collector to reclaim unused memory, making Java applications more stable and reliable.
- Multithreading: Java supports multithreading which means that Java applications can run multiple tasks simultaneously. Multithreading makes Java applications more efficient and responsive through maximum CPU utilization.
Java consulting services
Netguru offers external Java expertise to supercharge your project's development or offer insights on any challenges you face. The exact kind of Java consulting services we offer depends on your goals and needs. Some of the services we offer include:
- Issue diagnosis: Our Java experts can help you diagnose issues in your project so that you can find a solution quickly.
- Code review: We carefully analyze your code to understand the issue and its causes. We then provide you with a detailed solution that will solve the problem.
- Expert technical support: At Netguru, we offer technical support at each stage of your project so that you can achieve your goals faster.
Hire top Java developers
Our Java developers deliver source code that is high quality, well written, and easy to maintain. Our track record of taking on large-scale backend projects and executing them successfully speaks for itself.
Our Java development team's turnaround time is fast without compromising quality.Our methodology
Netguru is a team of experienced developers who can help you build a top digital product. We've done it for banking, healthcare, retail and more – so we know what it takes to create a successful product.
Each project presents a unique challenge, but our basic agile approach is to design, build, document, and communicate. And we use various technological stacks and processes depending on the task at hand.
We balance between standardization and flexibility to ensure we don't stifle creativity. To ensure the right balance between standardization and personalization, we apply three decentralization principles:
- Autonomy: We give team members the freedom to make decisions within their area of expertise.
- Alignment: We align team members with our company's values and objectives to ensure the entire organization moves in a single direction.
- Ownership: We hold team members accountable for their decisions and actions, including taking ownership of experiments and responsibility for results.
Working with an external Java development team is often the more cost-effective alternative since it doesn't make much sense to invest in your own development staff before you have a proof of concept for your product.